Mary Magdalene Ritual Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
MARY MAGDALENE RITUAL KIT
BY: WILD LILY ORGANICS
This Kit is everything you need to embark your Sacred Beauty Ritual to self discovery from head to toe! Purifying and rejuvenating!
Great for those with Oily/Normal Skin.
That’s the BEAUTY of these tools. You get to know you body and the power it has to heal itself.
Save when you bundle!
Wild Lily Organics Goddess Glow Facial Oil
Wild Lily Organics Seno Oil
Nephrite Jade Gua Sha Stone
Jade Comb for Face, Body & Scalp
Facial Reflexology Tool
• Instantly firms and lifts
• Renew facial contours & reverse sagging skin
• Diminish dark circles & reduce puffiness
• Minimize the appearance of wrinkles (smoker & smile lines)
• Brightens & promotes radiant complexion
• Reduce dark spots, blemishes & other skin problems
Cleanse face tools with a gentle mild soap and warm water. Cleanse after and before each use to prevent bacteria build up.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. :)
*FINAL SALE ITEM
Customer pays Duty, Taxes, and/or any Import Fee's
Please read our Shipping Policy for International order before placing order.
Cleanse face tools before and after each use with a mild soap and warm water. Keep in protective pouch to prevent damage and scratches.
Gua Sha Stones:
Avoid direct exposure, too strong light or heat because this can change the color of the stone.
Facial Oil application:
1. Apply this Facial oil on a recently cleansed and damp skin. You may also use rose water or facial mist of choice.
2. Pour four to five drops into the palm of your hand, warm up oil by rubbing 4. gently and press it gently over your face, neck and décolleté.
3. Massage in lightly for a minute or two until fully absorbed. This will ensure oil is fully absorbed and won't leave a greasy residue.
4. Apply 1 drop around the eye area with light tapping motions using your ring finger.
Q: What oil do you recommend?
A: The Goddess Oil Is for more dry/normal skin, the Gentle is for all skin types.
Q: Is it safe to do Gua Sha everyday?
A: Yes! Absolutely. It’s safe to do twice a day. As long as you are drinking plenty of water afterwards.
Q: How often should I massage my face?
A: Safe to massage daily. But 2-3 days a week is enough.
Q: What Gua Sha do you recommend?
A: Take a look at my IGTV: GUIDE TO CHOOSING GUA SHA STONE
Q: What can I use to help get rid of fine lines?
A: I have several videos on my reels, IGTV, and Highlights. If you would like a 1-on-1 class I offer virtual Classes where I go more in depth to ensure proper use for best results.
Q: Can I do Facial Gua Sha / Reflexology while pregnant?
A: Yes, as long as you avoid the upper lip and top of shoulders.
Q: Can I do Facial Reflexology everyday?
A: Yes, but its suggested to take 7-14 days rest
Q: What age is it recommended to start doing Facial Gua Sha/Massages?
A: It's typically recommended to start in your late 20's. Listen to your body and do what feels good for you. It never too early or late to start!