Golden Crown | Kansa Hair + Scalp Comb
Shipping calculated at checkout.
By: WILD LILY ORGANICS
The Golden Crown Kansa Hair + Scalp Comb is finally here!!
Made of the sacred metal KANSA. Known in India and ancient Ayurvedic Medicine for its rejuvenating and energetic balancing properties.
Sustainable and unbreakable!
- Stimulates Blood flow to the surface of the scalp to promote hair growth
- Releases tension on the scalp to create a “face lifting” effect
- Clears blockages on the scalp to improve focus and concentration
- Gives an instant relief for headaches and migraines
- Relaxes Scalp muscles to reduce TMJ pain and tension
- Improves lymphatic flow and reduces inflammation
- Gives natural hair volume! No products needed!
- Targets acupressure points on the scalp to improve QI and energy flow
Small batches Handmade in India
Expect “imperfections” as these are handmade. Does not change the quality or effectiveness of the tool.
HOW TO CLEAN:
- Lime and baking soda: Adding a few drops of lime to baking soda makes one of the best cleaning agents for Kansa Metal.
- Keep inside protective pouch after each use.
HOW TO USE:
- Be gentle and apply light pressure.
- Start at the beginning of the hair line and work your way upwards towards the crown of the head.
- Use zig zag motion to promote more hair volume and release tension.
- Safe to use daily
- You the soft smooth edge to work on releasing deeper tension on neck and shoulders using the scrapping motion.
- Follow us on Instagram @wildlilyorganics for more Tutorials
*Comes in a organic linen pouch
Q: What oil do you recommend?
A: The Goddess Oil Is for more dry/normal skin, the Gentle is for all skin types.
Q: Is it safe to do Gua Sha everyday?
A: Yes! Absolutely. It’s safe to do twice a day. As long as you are drinking plenty of water afterwards.
Q: How often should I massage my face?
A: Safe to massage daily. But 2-3 days a week is enough.
Q: What Gua Sha do you recommend?
A: Take a look at my IGTV: GUIDE TO CHOOSING GUA SHA STONE
Q: What can I use to help get rid of fine lines?
A: I have several videos on my reels, IGTV, and Highlights. If you would like a 1-on-1 class I offer virtual Classes where I go more in depth to ensure proper use for best results.
Q: Can I do Facial Gua Sha / Reflexology while pregnant?
A: Yes, as long as you avoid the upper lip and top of shoulders.
Q: Can I do Facial Reflexology everyday?
A: Yes, but its suggested to take 7-14 days rest
Q: What age is it recommended to start doing Facial Gua Sha/Massages?
A: It's typically recommended to start in your late 20's. Listen to your body and do what feels good for you. It never too early or late to start!