Ceremonial Grade Cacao
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HEART OF THE EARTH
PURE CEREMONIAL GRADE PASTE
8 OZ (227 g)
Every purchase of this cacao supports Mayan indigenous people through ethical direct trade, and helps them preserve their spiritual traditions and volume values.
LEVEL UP YOUR LIFE WITH THIS ANCIENT SUPERFOOD THAT’S LIKE MEDICINE FOR YOUR SOUL.
Pure, unprocessed cacao
FEATURES OF THIS CACAO:
• Non-GMO and free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides
• Free of heavy metals
• Delicious flavor from roasting cacao beans over an actual wood fire
• Possibly the highest amount of antioxidants of any food (mainly polyphenols which are known to help heart and brain)
• Minimally processed: Full-bean cacao doesn't lose antioxidants like cocoa and cacao powder
• Heightened focus and motivation
• Sustained energy without crash or cravings. Theobromine is the main activator, not caffeine.
• Gentle mood boost from anandamide, the "bliss molecule"
• "Heart opening" for self-love, compassion, and forgiveness
• Aphrodesiac effects
For more information visit soulliftcacao.com
Q: What oil do you recommend?
A: The Goddess Oil Is for more dry/normal skin, the Gentle is for all skin types.
Q: Is it safe to do Gua Sha everyday?
A: Yes! Absolutely. It’s safe to do twice a day. As long as you are drinking plenty of water afterwards.
Q: How often should I massage my face?
A: Safe to massage daily. But 2-3 days a week is enough.
Q: What Gua Sha do you recommend?
A: Take a look at my IGTV: GUIDE TO CHOOSING GUA SHA STONE
Q: What can I use to help get rid of fine lines?
A: I have several videos on my reels, IGTV, and Highlights. If you would like a 1-on-1 class I offer virtual Classes where I go more in depth to ensure proper use for best results.
Q: Can I do Facial Gua Sha / Reflexology while pregnant?
A: Yes, as long as you avoid the upper lip and top of shoulders.
Q: Can I do Facial Reflexology everyday?
A: Yes, but its suggested to take 7-14 days rest
Q: What age is it recommended to start doing Facial Gua Sha/Massages?
A: It's typically recommended to start in your late 20's. Listen to your body and do what feels good for you. It never too early or late to start!