Alchemistress Ritual Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Take your beauty ritual to the level with this kit to awaken your inner Alchemist. Alchemy is the act of inner transformation. It is healing and freeing the inner parts of ourselves that need to be changed. By transforming these parts of us, it leads to inner liberation. Melt away the stress and connect with your Wild divine feminine Essence and Honor your sacred beauty rituals as a time to reflect, love, and transform yourself from within.
SAVE WHEN YOU BUNDLE!
How to use this kit:
- Create a sacred space and time where you won’t be interrupted for 30 mins or an hour.
- Put on your favorite robe or dress that will get you in touch with your inner Goddess
- Light the Sacred Smoke in a heat safe container or over charcoal and light it up. Use 1/2 a teaspoon amount.
- Hold each tool in your hands, close your eyes, and set your intentions. What are you needing at this current present moment? More self love? More self acceptance? More peace and joy? More self awareness? Make it tailored to what you need.
- Choose which ever sacred tool you intuitively feel like starting with.
- Begin with taking a few deep breathes. Apply your facial oil or choice (recommend the Goddess Glow Oil available here on our website) slowly with a loving touch.
- Massage your face intuitively with either the Magik Wand or the Kansa Mushroom Wand. Don’t worry about doing it right or wrong. Allow your soul to lead you, surrender, and trust you have the innate wisdom.
Included in this kit:
- Sacred Smoke
- Magik Wand - Facial Reflexology Tool
- Mushroom Kansa Wand
Follow us on Instagram and TikTok to learn different ways to use these sacred self care tools or join our online Wild Sacred Woman membership to access all of Liliana’s workshops to empower and reconnect with your WILD feminine Essence through sacred beauty rituals.
Thank you for your courage to cultivate self love and your support ❤️
Q: What oil do you recommend?
A: The Goddess Oil Is for more dry/normal skin, the Gentle is for all skin types.
Q: Is it safe to do Gua Sha everyday?
A: Yes! Absolutely. It’s safe to do twice a day. As long as you are drinking plenty of water afterwards.
Q: How often should I massage my face?
A: Safe to massage daily. But 2-3 days a week is enough.
Q: What Gua Sha do you recommend?
A: Take a look at my IGTV: GUIDE TO CHOOSING GUA SHA STONE
Q: What can I use to help get rid of fine lines?
A: I have several videos on my reels, IGTV, and Highlights. If you would like a 1-on-1 class I offer virtual Classes where I go more in depth to ensure proper use for best results.
Q: Can I do Facial Gua Sha / Reflexology while pregnant?
A: Yes, as long as you avoid the upper lip and top of shoulders.
Q: Can I do Facial Reflexology everyday?
A: Yes, but its suggested to take 7-14 days rest
Q: What age is it recommended to start doing Facial Gua Sha/Massages?
A: It's typically recommended to start in your late 20's. Listen to your body and do what feels good for you. It never too early or late to start!