HEAL GLOW & FLOW KIT
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BY: WILD LILY ORGANICS
HEAL | GLOW | FLOW
This Kit is everything you need to embark your Sacred Beauty Ritual to self discovery!
That’s the BEAUTY of this practice. You get to know you body and the power it has to heal itself.
Save when you bundle!
- Wild Lily Organics Facial Reflexology Wand
- Mirror Gua Sha (Stainless Steel) Tool
- Facial Cupping Glass Set
- Goddess Glow Facial Oil (wildcrafted for facial massage)
THANK YOU FOR YOU LOVE AND SUPPORT!
Cleanse face tools before and after each use with a mild soap and warm water. Keep in protective pouch to prevent damage and scratches.
Gua Sha Stones:
Avoid direct exposure, too strong light or heat because this can change the color of the stone.
Facial Oil application:
1. Apply this Facial oil on a recently cleansed and damp skin. You may also use rose water or facial mist of choice.
2. Pour four to five drops into the palm of your hand, warm up oil by rubbing 4. gently and press it gently over your face, neck and décolleté.
3. Massage in lightly for a minute or two until fully absorbed. This will ensure oil is fully absorbed and won't leave a greasy residue.
4. Apply 1 drop around the eye area with light tapping motions using your ring finger.
Q: What oil do you recommend?
A: The Goddess Oil Is for more dry/normal skin, the Gentle is for all skin types.
Q: Is it safe to do Gua Sha everyday?
A: Yes! Absolutely. It’s safe to do twice a day. As long as you are drinking plenty of water afterwards.
Q: How often should I massage my face?
A: Safe to massage daily. But 2-3 days a week is enough.
Q: What Gua Sha do you recommend?
A: Take a look at my IGTV: GUIDE TO CHOOSING GUA SHA STONE
Q: What can I use to help get rid of fine lines?
A: I have several videos on my reels, IGTV, and Highlights. If you would like a 1-on-1 class I offer virtual Classes where I go more in depth to ensure proper use for best results.
Q: Can I do Facial Gua Sha / Reflexology while pregnant?
A: Yes, as long as you avoid the upper lip and top of shoulders.
Q: Can I do Facial Reflexology everyday?
A: Yes, but its suggested to take 7-14 days rest
Q: What age is it recommended to start doing Facial Gua Sha/Massages?
A: It's typically recommended to start in your late 20's. Listen to your body and do what feels good for you. It never too early or late to start!