Cacao translates to “Food of the Gods” in Central and South America, and is regarded as a sacred plant, used medicinally and ceremonially by the Aztecs and the Mayans for thousands of years. Ceremonial grade cacao, typically sourced from Central and South America, means that the beans are grown by local tribes, harvested with love and prepared with intention to heal.
SOUL LIFT CACAO IS ONE OF THE ONLY COMPANIES OFFERING REAL CEREMONIAL CACAO, PREPARED BY MAYAN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE AND SENT TO US WITH THEIR FULL BLESSING.
WHAT’S CACAO ANYWAY?
Cacao is the original form of chocolate!
But most chocolate products are processed and diluted to a point that the original benefits of cacao are no longer present.
Not only does pure cacao contain a high amount of antioxidants plus magnesium, iron, and other minerals. It also features theobromine, a mildly stimulating compound different than caffeine because sensation is less jittery and it doesn't lead to crash or cravings. While South American cacao can have some caffeine, Guatemalan cacao reportedly contains little to none.
You’ll love the elevated mood, focus, and motivation that this amazing coffee alternative offers.
Every purchase from Soul Lift Cacao directly supports Mayan indigenous people through ethical direct trade.
- Chop the cacao with a knife into smaller pieces so it softens easily in hot water
- Heat water to just before a boil. It should be just too hot to the touch but not boiling.
- Add the cacao.
- Add sweetening and spices to taste.
- Use a whisk to stir the brew until it's all the chunks are blended or blend in the blender until frothy.
- Serve hot, give thanks, set intentions, and prepare to enjoy!
Get Mayan Ceremonial Cacao from Guatemala:
Enjoy your Hot cup of Ceremonial Grade Cacao!